Arctic Circle: Northern Lights Hunting by minibus
Join us in the search for the spectacular phenomenon in nature!
You may find it difficult to sleep in Lapland with all the beautiful Northern Lights. So, you might as well stay awake with us on this Northern Lights tour! Come and search for the spectacular phenomenon of nature in the best observing places in Lapland!
After being picked up at your accommodation, the Northern Lights tour adventures will start from Santa Claus Village, Rovaniemi, and offers an exciting chase for the Northern Lights in different places. The locations visited differ from day-to-day, but you will head in the direction that has the most chance of seeing the Northern Lights. Using their experience, the tour guide will decide where to lead the tour in order to have the best chance of spotting the Aurora Borealis. You’ll not only be in search of the magnificent Northern Lights, but you’ll also be able to see some of the constellations of stars if the weather is clear! Our Northern Lights search takes place in Lapland, in the middle of the Northern Lights belt. This spectacular natural phenomenon can be witnessed at any time from the Autumn darkness to Spring.
- Thermal overalls
- Winter boots and warm gloves and socks, if needed
- Pick up from and drop off to accommodation (city center area of Rovaniemi)
- Searching for the Northern Lights at the best locations
- Hot juice
- Northern lights are related to weather conditions, so they are not guaranteed.
- Pick-up and drop off at accommodation in Rovaniemi center (6 km radio)
- Bring Voucher and ID Card.
- Pickups are made within 30 minutes before tour starts.