Midnight Sun in the Archipelago
Join Taiga Times on this magical evening walk to experience the midnight sun and relax by the Baltic Sea.
For many visitors, the midnight sun is both an amazing and confounding experience.
Imagine a summer night that never ends; while your family is at home sleeping, you are out hiking under the midnight sun. This wonderful display is a stark contrast that affects all walks of life in Finland and while the season is short; we are here to make the most of it.
During this guided tour, we will walk along coastal nature trails visiting various look-out points along the way. During the hike, you will have the opportunity to relax by the sea while your guide makes an evening snack. It may look like 3 in the afternoon but in fact, it's almost past your bedtime!
• Experience the midnight sun in a remote setting
• Evening walks offer a new perspective to the forest
• Calm and peaceful environment
• Evening snack with a magnificent seaside view
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional wilderness guide
- Finnish-style lunch with dessert and coffee/tea
- Some raingear (jackets) available in case of rain
Hintaan ei sisälly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Please provide any dietary-restriction information
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather eventslike thunderstorm
Mitä minun tulee tuoda mukana?
- Walking shoes
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Water bottle