Two nights in a national park
If you would like to experience wild camping safely in a unique Finnish national park, is this camping trip is perfect for you!
Spend two nights camping in the wilderness of Central Finland. This relatively unknown national park has many wonders within. Beavers have made their presence known around every corner and atop every hill lies a humbling view.
We at Taiga Times will take care of all the food, routes, and safety planning so that you can focus on getting comfortable in the outdoors. We have a quality tent and a sleeping gear available upon request. This camping trips is available for small groups only.
Marvel at the dams created by beavers and the crystal clear water of Lake Isojärvi
The complete route will be approximately 20 kilometres total. Since it is summertime, we will have plenty of sunlight to walk under and can take our days as slow or as fast as you please. We will be enjoying the wildlife around us and experience pristine Finnish nature. First day we will hike approx. 6km, second day 10km and the last day 4km.
As with every good camping trip, there must be time to relax and enjoy nature. Every evening we will have the chance to sit by the fire, eat our favourite kettle-cooked popcorn, and even go for a swim if the weather is right. This is absolutely stunning hike will have you already planning the next one.
- Professional wilderness guide
- Meals (2 x breakfast, 2 x lunch, 2 x dinner + evening snacks)
- Camping gear upon request (a tent, a sleeping bag, a sleeping mattress, a liner)
Hintaan ei sisälly
- Requires basic fitness
- Mention your food preferences (allergies/dietary restrictions) before the trip/during the booking
- During heavy rain or storm tour will be cancelled and then you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Mitä minun tulee tuoda mukana?
- a water bottle
- hiking shoes
- clothing for the days and personal toiletry bag
- backpack (approx. 40-50 liter)
- own snacks during hike (nuts, chocolate, protein bars etc.)