Winter Archipelago Excursion
Discover our wild archipelago where the forest meets the sea with a professional guide. This half-day excursion includes a campfire lunch with a beautiful seaside view.
4 tuntia ja 30 minuuttia
Join us and experience the quiet and magical winter forest and freezing waters of the archipelago. A walk along the frozen coast highlights why Finland is one of the best outdoor destinations year-round. This half-day excursion starts from Helsinki and takes you to the Porkkala peninsula.
• Lookout points of breathtaking archipelago scenery
• Amazing photographing opportunities
• Easy walk designed for all levels of fitness
• Campfire lunch and coffee/tea with a seaside view
Following the frozen forest trails of the archipelago, we will pass by gnarled pines and tall spruces to the beautifully desolate and cold Baltic Sea. Your guide will make a fire in a nearby wilderness shelter and prepare a warm lunch while you have time to freely explore the surrounding area, take photos and find your peace in nature.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional wilderness guide
- Finnish-style lunch with dessert and coffee/tea
- Some raingear (jackets) available in case of rain
- Some winter accessories available for lend
Hintaan ei sisälly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Please provide any dietary-restriction information
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather eventslike thunderstorm
Mitä minun tulee tuoda mukana?
- Warm walking shoes/boots
- Clothing suitable for the weather (warm!)
- Water bottle