A private small group RIB boat ride 1h
Welcome to a private small group RIB boar tour in the Finnish Archipelago!
Enjoy the archipelago with our fast RIB boat in Turku archipelago, at the western tip of Kuusisto Island. Our skilled skipper will take you for a ride to the sea. True fun with high speed!
The RIB boat is a kind of “rubber boat” with a steep v-bottom, which allows high speed yet a steady ride even at high speeds. Passengers stay dry from unnecessary spills and hails. The boat holds up to 12 persons, we will provide life vests.
- a private RIB boat ride
- This tour is recommended for children min. age of 8 years (or 20 kg).
- During the summer months (June-August) our restaurant is open daily for individual guests and groups. (From September to May on request for groups.)
- Tour takes place in Turku archipelago, in the western tip of Kuusisto Island. It is only 20 minutes from central Turku and 1,5 hours from Helsinki by car.
- You can arrive at the starting point by your car, rental car, taxi, or by bus (the bus stop is located approximately 3 km from the starting point).
- If you cycling along the Archipelago Ring Road, it is easy to reach us. We are located only 3 km from the route.
- It is even possible to arrive by your own boat, from Turku by sea, and enjoy the beautiful archipelago.
- Please book this tour 4 days in advance at the latest.
Essentials to pack for an activity