This activity will give You a chance to learn the basics in nature
We will examine some common scandinavian flora and try to spot some of the animals of the forest. After a relaxing and informative nature walk You get to make Your own fire in a traditional way and we'll prepare some tea and snacks from what we've found in the forest. The programme will be altered according to season and a more seaside focused programme is also available.
- Nature school programme
- Snack by the fire
- Korpo is situated 2 hours drive from Turku and 4 hours drive from Helsinki. Buses travel daily and the bus stop is 500 meter from the starting point.
- Korpo is an island in the outer archipelago outside of Turku.
- The snack included is plant based and locally produced.
Essentials to pack for an activity
- For the activity it’s good to have proper wind and water durable clothing, the weather can change quickly in the archipelago.
- Bring a hat on sunny days.