Sea Kayaking tour in the archipelago of Nagu
Explore the archipelago with a sea kayak, professional guide and traditional cinnamon buns in our picnic baskets
3 hours and 30 minutes
Join us for a three hours paddling tour from Nauvo! The tour is suitable for all levels from first timers to more experienced paddlers who want to explore the archipelago of Turku. We paddle at leisurely pace with time to enjoy nature and get to know the local culture. Our professional guides will tailor the route depending on the weather conditions and paddlers wishes.
We’ll start the tour with a small introduction to sea kayaking from equipment to paddling technique as well as the necessary safety instructions for the tour. About a half way through the tour we will find a small island to enjoy a sandwich, cinnamon bun and a cup of coffee or tea before paddling back to Nauvo.
The tour is a perfect way to explore the archipelago and the freedom of kayaking. Welcome!
Our professional guides will tailor the route depending on the weather conditions of the day and the participants wishes. Before we head out to the sea we have a small introduction on sea kayaking, the equipment, technique and necessary safety instructions for the tour.
We paddle at a relaxed pace around small islands close to Nauvo and get to know the local area. Our route varies depending on the weather. About a half way through the tour we will find a small island to enjoy a sandwich, cinnamon bun and a cup of coffee or tea before paddling back to Nauvo.
We start and finish the tour from our Nagu Kayak & SUP rental shack in Nauvo. We are located on the north side of the town just on the far end of the guest harbour next to the beach.
- Food and drink: sandwich, cinnamon bun, coffee or tea
- Necessary sea kayaking equipment
- Life west
- Professional guide for the whole tour
- Some dry bags, jackets and boots to loan if needed
- You find us north of Nauvo city center, left of the harbor at the Nagu Kayak Sup Rental shack
- Age limit: 10 years
- Arrive 15 min before the start time
- You can use public transportation to get from Turku to Nauvo, (https://www.matkahuolto.fi/en)
Essentials to pack for an activity
- Water bottle
- Comfortable sportswear or swimwear depending on the weather. We recommend you to bring a warm jacket and set of dry clothes in case you get wet.
- Hat and sunscreen
- You are able to leave items to our lockers while paddling out