Archipelago kayaking day tour
A day tour in the Finnish archipelago. Suitable for everyday adventurers.
This day tour takes you on an adventure in the archipelago of Korpo. The tour starts out with a short introduction to the equipment and some safety instructions. We head out on the sea and the guide takes the group to beautiful hidden places only a few kilometers away. Halfway it’s time for a break on a sunny cliff where we enjoy a nice outdoor lunch.
- Kayak with all equipment needed
- Local, professional guide
- Lunch and coffee
- The tour starts in Guestharbour Verkan, Korpo. Korpo is situated 2 hours drive from Turku and 4 hours drive from Helsinki. Buses travel daily and the bus stop is 500 meter from the starting point.
- Korpo is an island in the outer archipelago outside of Turku. The tour will take you into the maze of the tousands of islands, but we'll also get a glimpse of the open Baltic sea.
- The tour is suitable for anybody with average or good physical condition and over the age of 12 years. The lunch included is plant based and locally produced.
Essentials to pack for an activity
- For the tour it’s good to have proper wind and water durable clothing, the weather can change quickly in the archipelago. Bring a hat on sunny days and your own water bottle.
- The tour price includes all the equipment needed for kayaking. Safety equipment will be provided.