Beginner Alpine Ski Group Lesson
90 minute beginner alpine skiing group lesson (does not include equipment or lift pass)
1 hour and 30 minutes
Do you want to try alpine skiing safely for the very first time?
The activity starts with a 90-minute beginner group lesson with our certified ski instructors and you can continue practicing on your own the rest of the day. The group lesson is suitable those trying alpine skiing for the first time. If you are a more experienced skier and have tried skiing before, please book a private lesson for an optimal learning experience.
- 90 minutes beginner alpine skiing lesson
- Instruction in a small group (max 8 persons per instructor)
- Price does not include equipment or lift pass (required for the lesson).
If you don't have equipment or a lift pass, we recommend choosing an Easy-package for the best price.
- Group lesson is for beginners only
- Minimum age 7 years
- Please make sure you arrive to the Service Centre minimum 30 minutes before the lesson if you need equipment and lift passes if your lesson starts at 10:00. The rental shop opens at 9:30. If your lesson starts at 12:00, please arrive minimum 40 minutes before the lesson starting time. If you have your own equipment, you will meet our instructor outside in front of the Service Centre next to "Hiihtokoulu" sign 5 minutes before the start of the lesson.
Essentials to pack for an activity
Participants are expected to have warm winter clothing and gloves. Snow wear (overalls, jackets and pants) are available for rent and beanies, gloves and balaclavas are for sale at our Ski Shop for an extra fee.