Beginner Snowboard Group Lesson
90 minute beginner snowboard lesson in a group (does not include equipment or lift pass)
1 hour and 30 minutes
Our certified instructors help you improve your skills and introduce you to Saariselkä's slopes. This group lesson is suitable for beginners and those trying snowboarding for the first time.
If you are a more experienced snowboarder and have tried a few times, please book a private lesson.
- 90 minutes beginner snowboard lesson
- Instruction in a group (max 8 persons)
- Price does not include equipment or lift pass (required for the lesson)
If you don't have equipment or a lift pass, we recommend choosing an Easy-package for the best price.
- Group lesson is for complete beginners only, if you have tried before please book a private lesson
- Minimum age 7 years
- Please make sure you arrive to the Service Centre minimum 30 minutes before the lesson if you need equipment and lift passes if your lesson starts at 10:00. The rental shop opens at 9:30. If your lesson starts at 12:00, please arrive minimum 40 minutes before the lesson starting time. If you have your own equipment, you will meet our instructor outside in front of the Service Centre next to "Hiihtokoulu" sign 5 minutes before the start of the lesson.
Essentials to pack for an activity
Participants are expected to have warm winter clothing and gloves. Snow wear (overalls, jackets and pants) are available for rent and ski goggles, beanies, gloves and balaclavas are for sale at our Ski Shop for an extra fee.