Beginners kayaking tour 3-4h
A short day tour in the Finnish archipelago. Suitable for beginners or everyday adventurers.
This 3-4h tour takes you on a chill adventure in the nearby archipelago of Korpo. The tour starts out with a short introduction to the equipment and some safety instructions. We head out on the sea and the guide takes the group to beautiful hidden places only a few kilometers away. Halfway it’s time for a break on a sunny cliff where we enjoy coffee and a small snack.
- Kayak with all equipment needed
- Local, professional guide
- Coffee and a small snack
- The tour starts in Guestharbour Verkan, Korpo. Korpo is situated 2 hours drive from Turku and 4 hours drive from Helsinki. Buses travel daily and the bus stop is 500 meter from the starting point.
- Korpo is an island in the outer archipelago outside of Turku. The tour will take you into the maze of the thousands of islands, but we'll also get a glimpse of the open Baltic sea.
- The tour is suitable for anybody with average or good physical condition. The snack included is plant based and locally produced.
Essentials to pack for an activity
- For the tour it’s good to have proper wind and water-durable clothing, the weather can change quickly in the archipelago. Bring a hat on sunny days and your own water bottle.
- The tour price includes all the equipment needed for kayaking. Safety equipment will be provided.