Experience Turku on a guided river cruise
Get to know this historical town from the electric Låna boat
1 hour and 30 minutes
You will meet us at Vähätori Square, near the pier of eco friendly Låna boats.
After a brief presentation of the surroundings we will be ready to start the boat ride on the Aura river. An eco friendly e-boat Låna will take us to view the town from a totally different angle. The boat tour lasts one hour. You can drive yourself or ask our guide to do so.
You will hear stories of the past and present and enjoy the river scenery.
Come and find out more about this lovely town.
NOTE: One boat can only accommodate max 8 passengers, incl the guide. Several boats and guides are possible, please contact us.
This tour is only available during the summer season, from early May to late September.
We also operate this and other tours on a tailor-made-basis, any day and time and duration you would wish. Please ask for more information by email: sales(at)magnimundi.fi
- Boating tour with a professional, authorized local guide.
- Boat ride in a electric boat, self-drive possible.
- Information and stories about Turku and Finland.
- Dress according to weather. There is only top cover on the boat.
- Getting on the boat demands some physical activity
Essentials to pack for an activity
- Outdoor clothing, dress according to weather.
- Good shoes
- Camera if you wish to take photos
- Drinking water, if required.