Private RIB Adventure in Helsinki and Espoo Pentala, Finland
Small group RIB boat tour to the less crowded Archipelago with a professional local guide
This trip takes you west from Helsinki into the tranquillity of the romantic archipelago off Espoo. The route provides magical views of Helsinki’s waterfront attractions, including the fortifications of Suomenlinna and surroundings. The boat passes both the business district of Keilaniemi and the uninhabited islands devoted to recreation and belonging to the City of Espoo.
Our relaxed and fun boat trip accompanied by entertaining tales presents the captivating contrasts of Finland’s Capital Region, known not only for its modern architecture and metropolitan atmosphere but also for its historic buildings and the natural beauty of its island landscapes.
Min. charge 6 people (max. 12 people). For groups 1-6 people please book 6 seats.
- Relaxed, intensive and fun small group RIB adventure 4 hours
- Delicious lunch in nice restaurant in Archipelago
- Visit the Archipelago Museum, the only fisher's croft in Finland to have been turned into a museum.
- Professional guiding by local skipper.
- Life vests and driving goggles.
- Warm clothing to keep you comfortable and dry in every weather.
- During this tour you will learn also about Finnish culture, and interesting facts about the history of the islands and the everyday lives of their habitants.
- Amazing Finnish Finnish Archipelago sceneries and sight: Löyly, Keilaniemi, Sinebrychoff Villa, a 19th century mansion, Marimekko former entrepreneurs villa, a temple to the Poseidon, Pentala Archipelago museum and lot of beautiful scenary, and finally Suomenlinna Sea Fortress, one of the most popular sights in Finland.
Essentials to pack for an activity
We'll take care of clothing you in a way which which will shelter you from the elements. However we recommend you to take with sunlotion, sunglasses, hat for sun protection. Its also good idea to bring water bottles with you.