Sailing with Soling class sail boat 2h
A private small group sailing tour in the Finnish Archipelago.
During the two-hour experience, you will learn about sailing and get to know the beautiful archipelago. Our skipper comes with you and tells you all about the ropes and sails. Sailing skills are not needed, we will take care of everything. Just enjoy and learn!
We will provide you a lifevest.
- a private 2-hour sailing tour
- Min. age of participation is 8 years.
- There is space in one sailing boat for up to 4 people. If you are a bigger group, please book more boats. (Max. capacity is 6 boats / 24 people.)
- During the summer months (June-August) our restaurant is open daily for individual guests and groups. (From September to May on request for groups.)
- Tour takes place in Turku archipelago, in the western tip of Kuusisto Island. It is only 20 minutes from central Turku and 1,5 hours from Helsinki by car.
- You can arrive at the starting point by your car, rental car, taxi, or by bus (the bus stop is located approximately 3 km from the starting point).
- If you cycling along the Archipelago Ring Road, it is easy to reach us. We are located only 3 km from the route.
- It is even possible to arrive by your own boat, from Turku by sea, and enjoy the beautiful archipelago.
- Please book this tour 4 days in advance at the latest.
- We offer only sustainable high-quality travel services, and our mission is to do our part in conserving the natural biodiversity, promoting sustainability, and responsible tourism. We aim to do all of this by making responsible and sustainable choices every day.
Essentials to pack for an activity