Easy Ski Day package
Easy package for alpine skiing including everything you need for a fun day in the slopes
Do you want to try alpine skiing safely for the very first time?
The activity starts with a 90-minute beginner group lesson with our certified ski instructors and you can continue practicing on your own the rest of the day. The group lesson is suitable those trying alpine skiing for the first time. If you are a more experienced skier and have tried skiing before, please book a private lesson for an optimal learning experience.
- 90 minutes beginner group lesson
- Equipment set (skis, ski boots, pole and a helmet) for a full day
- Lift pass for a full day
- Reloadable Axess Smart Card
- Group lesson is for beginners only
- Minimum age 7 years
- The equipment is not preselected, you will get equipment and lift pass on spot upon arrival at our Service Centre
- Please make sure you arrive to the Service Centre minimum 40 minutes before the lesson if you need equipment and lift passes. If you have booked the morning lesson, please come at 9:30 when the Service Centre opens. If you have your own equipment, you will meet our instructor outside in front of the Service Centre next to "Hiihtokoulu" sign 5 minutes before the start of the lesson.
Essentials to pack for an activity
Participants are expected to have warm winter clothing and gloves. Snow wear (overalls, jackets and pants) are available for rent and beanies, gloves and balaclavas are for sale at our Ski Shop for an extra fee.