Discover our wild archipelago where the forest meets the sea with a professional guide. This half-day excursion includes a picnic-style lunch with a beautiful seaside view.
4 tuntia ja 30 minuuttia
Experience the wild archipelago where the forest meets the sea
Discover our wild archipelago where the forest meets the sea. Join us to experience a unique side of Finland, the quiet nature side. A walk in this nature reserve highlights why Finland is one of the best outdoor destinations.
• A magnificent nature reserve with diverse habitats
• Fantastic photo opportunities along the coast
• An easy and rewarding walk for all levels of fitness
• Prepared lunch and coffee/tea with seaside view
Our excursion trail passes the ruins of an ancient burial cairn dating back to the Nordic bronze age, many diverse habitats, and onwards to the open sea! Every season is unique in Porkkala and seeing wildlife is a regular occurrence in the nature reserve.
Walking along the rolling rocks and beautiful coast, where we have the perfect place for a break, overlooking the Baltic Sea. Your guide will prepare coffee/tea and some Finnish snacks to enjoy while you are free to take in the wonderful landscapes and find your peace in nature.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional wilderness guide
- Finnish-style lunch with dessert and coffee/tea
- Some raingear (jackets) available in case of rain
Hintaan ei sisälly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Please provide any dietary-restriction information
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather eventslike thunderstorm
Mitä minun tulee tuoda mukana?
- Walking shoes
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Water bottle