Berry Picking in a National Park
Enter into a forest filled with wild berries and serene lakeside views. Come and join us on a full-day berry picking tour with a Finnish-style lunch cooked over a fire.
The forests of Finland are packed with wild foods! As spring transitions into summer, the forest flourishes new vegetation and the aroma of fresh berries fills the air. Whether you are here to experience the Finnish culture of berry picking or simply taste these natural and organic berries, you will treasure this intimate experience in Finland's wilderness.
• Forage and learn about the wild foods of Finland
• Experience an off the beaten path national park
• Enjoy a fresh Finnish-style lunch cooked over a fire
• Take home your extra berries and snack on your bounty
On this guided tour from Helsinki, we will explore the serene mossy forests of Liesjärvi National Park. While looking for berries, we may fill our baskets with Finnish superfoods such as blueberries, lingonberries and, with some extra luck, some sweet wild strawberries. These superfoods are rich in vitamins and nutrients and sweeter than any berry you could buy from the stores!
Finnish-style coffee over the campfire.
Finnish-style lunch over the campfire.
WiFi on board
Hintaan ei sisälly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
Mitä minun tulee tuoda mukana?
- Walking shoes
- Clothing suitable for the weather (rain jackets provided)
- Water bottle