Magical Taiga Forest Hike
Explore Helsinki's best-kept secret: Liesjärvi National Park. Experience the magic of the forest and a delicious Finnish-style lunch cooked over a fire.
Feel the lure of the wilderness in the magnificent Liesjärvi National Park.
This adventurous excursion includes the national park's most stunning locations and a delicious Finnish-style lunch cooked by a lake!
Walk peacefully into the wilderness to connect with nature and experience true silence like never before. This full-day excursion is the perfect way to relax and immerse yourself in the magic of the Taiga forest.
• Experience pristine nature in a wild and off-the-beaten-path national park
• Look, listen, breathe, and feel the magic of the forest
• Learn about local plants and wildlife from a professional guide
• Enjoy a Finnish-style dining experience by a lake
Not only will our professional wilderness guide teach you about Finnish nature and culture they will also be cooking an impressive Finnish-style meal over a fire.
No matter what time of year you visit, Every season offers new and curious perspectives into the Taiga forest. Spring with its crisp blue skies and icy lakes. Summer's juicy blueberries and lush green forests. Autumns wild mushrooms and earthly hues shroud the forest. This tour also operates during winter under the name "Winter Wonderland Hike".
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional wilderness guide
- Finnish-style lunch with dessert and coffee/tea
- Some raingear (jackets) available in case of rain
Hintaan ei sisälly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Please provide any dietary-restriction information
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather eventslike thunderstorm
Mitä minun tulee tuoda mukana?
- Walking shoes
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Water bottle