Discover a foragers paradise on this day trip to a pristine Finnish national park. This excursion is packed with adventure, education, and delicious food.
This guided foraging tour from Helsinki immerses us into the forest and the magical world of fungi. Bright oranges, golden yellows, and deep reds decorate the forest floor. We are in search of Finland's most delicious and prized edible mushrooms, the chanterelle. It is also a personal favourite here at Taiga Times.
However, as the name suggests, it is a hunt! We will not always find what we are looking for, and although most of the mushrooms are harmless, there are many poisonous ones too. But not to worry, for your guide will be able to show you which are edible and is always available to explain about the different fungi you have found.
• Forage with a professional guide in a national park
• Learn how to identify specific edible mushrooms
• Help prepare and cook your wild fungi finds
• Enjoy a Finnish-style lunch and coffee by the campfire
Finnish-style lunch over the campfire
WiFi on board
Hintaan ei sisälly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
Mitä minun tulee tuoda mukana?
- Walking shoes
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Water bottle