- The Market Square in downtown Helsinki is our starting point
- Suomenlinna and Vallisaari Islands in the Helsinki Archipelago
- Icebreaker fleet on summer vacation
- The design café and public sauna Löyly is on our route.
- See sauna lovers in the heart of Helsinki
- Helsinki has over 300 islands just outside the doorstep
Redrib Helsinki Experience I
Helsinki Speed boat cruise 1h30mins
1 tunti ja 30 minuuttia
Leaving from Katajanokka, we cruise along the coast line of Helsinki; Allas Sauna&Pools, the carpet washers and cafés in Kaivopuisto, Löyly. Then we go full throttle to Suomenlinna fortress and the submarine enjoying the speed and thrill of a RIB!
Award winning Light Art Installation Silo 648 is the next stop before we head for the ice breakers on summer holiday. The tour is rounded off with a visit to the ice brakers on summer holiday.
- Passenger safety equipment
This trip is of easy physical level. You can attend this tour with regular physical capabilities, although you have to be able get in and out of the boat on different piers, walk on nature paths, in nature or on cliffs on tours with island stops. Unfortunately, this tour is not designed to attend with a wheel chair for safety reasons. We can inform you in all cases about your specific requirements by contacting us by mail in advance before booking .
Children from 6 years up can participate in company with their parents. Please arrive to our departure hub in a sustainable way. More info how to reach us under meeting point by check-out. Read about our sustainability program and acts we take.
Mitä minun tulee tuoda mukana?
- Come as you are in regular seasonal street wear.
- Flotation suits, jackets and life vests are provided for all passengers.