Winter Wonderland Hike in a National Park
Experience the serene beauty of the Taiga forest in Winter. This relaxing winter wonderland hike includes a hot lunch and campfire inside of a wilderness hut.
Walk through a Winter Wonderland on this tranquil day in a Finnish National Park. This full-day excursion includes lunch around a warm fire, transportation from Helsinki, and a professional wilderness guide.
• Experience genuine silence only found in a winter forest
• Very few visitors during the winter season
• Traditional Finnish-style lunch inside Winter Kota (traditional Finnish hut)
• Feel the calming effect of the forest in the winter
Winter allows us to witness the forest in its mystic grandeur. Snow gently falls and blankets the entire forest, embracing the trees and creating a peaceful silence throughout the woods. It would seem as though the forest is asleep during these frigid months, but with care, you are able to see tracks of the animals such as the red fox, mountain hare, and moose.
This day trip from Helsinki brings you to one of Finland’s oldest national parks, Liesjärvi. Considered the hidden gem of Southern Finland, Liesjärvi remains free from the overly populated crowds of visitors, letting us explore the park in peace.
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
Mitä minun tulee tuoda mukana?
- Insulated footwear
- Warm clothing suitable for the weather
- Water bottle