Alluring Nukula invites you to experience
Experience typical Finnish countryside lifestyle in a peaceful natural environment with fresh air – away from traffic noise and city lights. You will be almost in the middle of nowhere by huge lake Päijänne and eat homemade organic food.
- You enjoy various seasonal activities, eat healthy homemade food, and celebrate Finnish holidays with us. All in a place, which will make you feel like home.
- In winter or summer, rain or sunshine, you can participate in the daily Finnish routines.
- Clear your mind and challenge yourself with tasks such as kicksledding, forest walking, ice fishing, planting, cooking, warming up the Finnish sauna, and swimming in the lake.
- Be present in the moment and hear your own mind in the rich silence.
- Accommodation in double rooms (bedding and towels included)
- Full board
Hintaan ei sisälly
Dress for the weather according to the season.
Take your swimsuit with you when you travel from sporing to fall.
Please take with you your medicines and your sunglasses, too.
You will be relaxing, walking in the untouched forest, and participating in our daily Finnish routines, to name but a few. Therefore it is important that you have proper shoes with you,low heeled boots or shoes.
We have a sauna with our Traditional Sauna by lake Päijänne from 12th of May to 9th of September. At other times Haltia-sauna (Fairy-sauna) is open.
This product is not bookable for Christmas, New Year, Easter, and Midsummer. Please ask the specific dates for these seasonal special holidays.
Mitä minun tulee tuoda mukana?
- Dress for the weather according to the season.
- Take your swimsuit with you when you travel from spring to fall.
- Take with you your medicines and your sunglasses, too.